Monday 23 September 2013

F1

FOX SUITE, it's been nice working with them. 
Same suite, and met this guy from SP.
We made it through for the past 3 days! It's always fun, to have you all around. 
Our tired faces during the last day of F1. 
Our lunch, it was good. 
With Valerie, we took about 5 pictures and I realize all of it are the same. Girls are really girls.  

Past 3 days was F1, was working under bar this year it was different as compare to the previous years I was doing usher it was definitely a easy one because I just needed to guide them and check their pass. As for bar was actually quite fun, though at first it was quite difficult for me to memorize the name of the wine but after the first day it went much more easier. Overall the 3 days of F1 wasn't that bad though it was tiring but I have a good experience and I met nice people too.

No comments:

Post a Comment