Tuesday 31 December 2013

To sum up 2013

2013, has been a good year. Started off my new school in republic polytechnic I never thought I would be able to study in poly because the chance to get was damn low. Meet group of new friends, and really thankful for them. Because they made my poly life so much happier and fun, without them I wouldn't have survived through. You know who you are.

One of the hardest part that happen in 2013, I lost my precious dog, Minnie. Didn't expect her to leave us so suddenly, it's so unpredictable. But at least she don't have to suffer. Really hope she's doing well. I miss you,Minnie:(

So much memories that happened in 2013, be it good or bad it still happen. What pass, had passed even no matter how much I miss it, it can never go back like before. I'm happy with what happen in 2013. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment