Wednesday 28 January 2015

Its been awhile

I've move to dayre instead of blogging it here as I don't often use my laptop so dayre its more convenient for me. Just read back whatever I blog, so much memories. Things don't actually stay the same anymore, but I am still glad things once happened be it good or bad because some makes me happy and some taught me a lesson. Maybe I learn to grow stronger, smarter. Time is passing too quickly, and that's not a bad thing. Life hasn't been exciting because beside studying and working there's nothing else beside sleeping. I feel that as I grow older I will rather staying at home then hanging out. I'm just tired. I need some sleep, it will be good if I could sleep forever.


" Memories, just stays within you even its been a long time. Whether you want to forget not, it still stay."

No comments:

Post a Comment